Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This old dog can still learn a few new tricks!

I really don't need to spend more time in front of my computer, but this may be a good insomnia activity. In an attempt to save money on postage (going up again), I've been brainstorming on ways to keep students, boarder and friends posted on what's going on around the barn. Will this work? Who knows, but this "old dog" is really trying to keep up with some of these "new tricks"!

New Year's resolution progress:

January - rode 14 times, surpassing my goal by 2! I even earned a pedicure on that one, but am waiting for when it's warm enough to show my toes!

February - so far I am behind - only 6 rides. But I will try to not kill myself on Snuffy today and ride my boy, Blu tomorrow.

Observation - It is much easier to ride when it's above 25 degrees and you don't have the flu, so the stats should be going up.

4H news - We are still working on names for our new club - JUST RIDE or Still Ridin'. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you Tracy H for taking care of the paper work. We will be a legitimate club (with a name) in no time!

Enjoy the day! Sunny w/ highs in the 50's today and tomorrow - JUST RIDE!

1 comment: